LGA50D Evaluation Kit
Evaluation Kit for LGA50D Non-Isolated Module
There are hardware functions on the demonstration board that allow you to enable and select an output voltage by simple dip-switch settings, and the board provides voltage and ripple measurement points.
The connections to the evaluation board are via M6 screws, with the only provision being that the input voltage is in the 7.5 V to 14 V range. The output connections use the same M6 screws, however, if you want to connect the outputs in parallel or you wish to stack the modules, they are placed in such a way to make the operation of placing a link between them as easy as possible. The demonstration board is populated with two LGA50D modules, allowing you to test independent channel or stacked-module operation.
There are 2 variants of the LGA50D demo-board, one for the standard height profile unit, the other for the low-profile version.
- Allows users to evaluate the LGA50D in either independent output mode, single output mode, or stacked-output mode.
- 1 module is in single 50 A configuration
- 1 module is in dual 25 A configuration
- Dip switches can set the modules O/P voltage if desired
- PMBus interface and dongle are required to connect to your computer
- GUI software available to install and run the evaluation card
|마운팅 유형:||Eval Kit|
|최소 출력 전류(A):||12.5|
|최대 출력 전류(A):||100|
|출력 전압 범위(V):||0.6V to 5.2V|
LGA Evaluation Graphic User Interface
Advanced Energy's LGA evaluation kit gives you the ability to connect the demonstration board to a USB socket on a PC, with the PMbus interface, dongle and cable provided in the kit and control and monitor the LGA units as they would be used in an application with the GUI software.