Charged Plate Monitor That Offers Better Accuracy, Stability, and Bandwidth Than Conventional Designs
- Greater bandwidth enables “true” responses to be observed by avoiding the masking of results
- Extremely low offset and drift ensures high accuracy, making it ideal for applications requiring critical ion balance such as GMR and TMR manufacturing areas
- NIST-traceable Certificate of Calibration provided with each unit
- Set custom measurement capacitance for assurance that ESD process needs are met in manufacturing
- Easily transport within a facility with the compact and lightweight design
- Use for ESD monitoring of sensitive manufacturing processes such as semiconductor, disk drive, and LCD
|Trek 157 Data Sheet (172 KB)||データシート|
Charge Plate Monitor Accessories
Accessories compatible with the Monroe and Trek charge plate monitors.
Calibration and Alignment
Advanced Energy has the tools and processes to ensure your equipment continues to meet its original specifications. Our products are calibrated at global AE service sites with proprietary technology designed to exceed industry standards.
|Product Family||Calibration||Calibration with Alignment||
Total Support Package (TSP)
|Term of Agreement||Annual||One Year||Two Years||Three Years||Five Years||One Year||Two Years||Three Years||Five Years|