Highly Sensitive, Versatile Electrostatic Voltmeter, Measure 0 to ±100 V
- Sensitivity: 5 mV
- Drift spacing/null adjustment
- Response speed control
- Additional probes available
- Utilize low impedance probe sensor that assures high accuracy in high humidity and contaminated environments (e.g. airborne dust, toner, ions, and chemicals)
- Monitor detected output voltage through a 1:1 voltage monitor output and a switch-selectable scale of 10:1 or 20:1 voltage monitor output
- Use with various shaped probes (e.g. round, square)
Trek Non-Contacting Voltmeter Probes
We offer an assortment of probes with multiple views, shapes, and aperture sizes available. You can also choose from high temperature and resolution probes for extreme temperatures and critical measurements.
Calibration and Alignment
Advanced Energy has the tools and processes to ensure your equipment continues to meet its original specifications. Our products are calibrated at global AE service sites with proprietary technology designed to exceed industry standards.
|Product Family||Calibration||Calibration with Alignment||
Total Support Package (TSP)
|Term of Agreement||Annual||One Year||Two Years||Three Years||Five Years||One Year||Two Years||Three Years||Five Years|