Liquid-Cooled, Low Temperature Blackbody Calibration Source with Large Surface Area, -40 to 100°C
The Mikron® M345X6-LC blackbody source is liquid-cooled and heated by precision thermoelectric modules (Peltier method). It is available in absolute or differential configurations. M345X6-LC calibration sources satisfy the exacting parameters of infrared focal plane array detectors, thermal imaging, and forward-looking infrared systems testing in static and moving scene applications. They combine fast slew rates, high emissivity, and unchallenged stability and uniformity.
- High emissivity with thermometric calibration
- Uniform temperature distribution with precision heating elements
- Manufactured and tested to meet rigid quality control standards
- Furnished with a certificate of calibration traceable to NIST
- RS232 serial communication
- Calibrate and verify the output signals of pyrometers, thermal imagers, etc.
- Obtain lower temperature calibrations using liquid cooling
- Utilize large aperture sizes
- Control emitter source temperature with a precision digital PID controller
- Satisfy the exacting parameters of infrared focal plane array detectors, thermal imaging and forward looking infrared systems testing
|环境温度（°C）:||20 to 30|
|设备输出温度范围 (°C):||-40 to 100 °C|
|加热发射器形状:||152 x 152 mm|