Portable Alternative to Charged Plate Monitors for Periodic Verification of Ionizer Performance
- Intergrates decay timer lacking in ionizer test kits for fieldmeters
- Exceeds current requirements of ANSI/ESD SP3.3 for Periodic Verification of Air Ionizers
- Built-in self-test include battery check and tests for functional errors
- Optional 6-inch plate attachment (Model 287/22C) achieves 1:1 correspondence with standard charged-plate monitor test results
- Perform manual or automated tests
- Save test results for ten manual tests or ten automated test sequences (including environmental data)
- Operate a handheld, all-in-one instrument that measures, displays, and stores voltage, decay time, temperature, and humidity
- Test AC or DC room ionizers, laminar flow, overhead or benchtop ionizers, or ionized compressed gas systems with a push of a button
Charge Plate Monitor Accessories
Accessories compatible with the Monroe and Trek charge plate monitors.
Calibration and Alignment
Advanced Energy has the tools and processes to ensure your equipment continues to meet its original specifications. Our products are calibrated at global AE service sites with proprietary technology designed to exceed industry standards.
|Product Family||Calibration||Calibration with Alignment||
Total Support Package (TSP)
|Term of Agreement||Annual||One Year||Two Years||Three Years||Five Years||One Year||Two Years||Three Years||Five Years|