High Voltage AC-DC Generator and Amplifier System for R&D and Production Applications
- Three modes of operation with or without DC offset bias
- Four-quadrant output extends the frequency response
- NIST-traceable calibration certificate provided with each unit
- Operator-selectable sine, square, or triangle wave output shape
- Monitor and control photoreceptor charging current with high accuracy
- Remotely operate using an exclusive instrument interface
- Use in a broad range of applications with versatile features
Amplifier Selection Calculator
To help you select the appropriate Trek amplifier, we created this calculator. It uses peak-to-peak voltage to help calculate values associated with driving capacitive loads. If you have any difficulty with this software or would rather not do the download, please use the step-by-step calculator procedure.
Calibration and Alignment
Advanced Energy has the tools and processes to ensure your equipment continues to meet its original specifications. Our products are calibrated at global AE service sites with proprietary technology designed to exceed industry standards.
|Product Family||Calibration||Calibration with Alignment||
Total Support Package (TSP)
|Term of Agreement||Annual||One Year||Two Years||Three Years||Five Years||One Year||Two Years||Three Years||Five Years|