Charge Plate Monitor for Evaluating the Performance of Air Ionizers Used to Neutralize Static Charges
Typically, as an ionizer ages, the rates of positive and negative air ion production decline. Consequently, the time required for the ionizer to neutralize static charges increases, and the balance of positive and negative air ions changes. The neutralization (decay) time may become too long for the ionizer to fully neutralize charges that are generated at a work location, or the ionizer may begin to charge objects that were initially uncharged.
- Extremely low offset and drift ensures high accuracy, making it ideal for applications requiring critical ion balance such as GMR and TMR manufacturing areas
- NIST-traceable Certificate of Calibration provided with each unit
- Set custom measurement capacitance for assurance that ESD process needs are met in manufacturing
- Easily transport within a facility with the compact and lightweight design
- Use for ESD monitoring of sensitive manufacturing processes such as semiconductor, disk drive, and LC
Charge Plate Monitor Accessories
Accessories compatible with the Monroe and Trek charge plate monitors.
Trek 156A Software
Software for Trek 156A Charge Plate Monitor
Calibration and Alignment
Advanced Energy has the tools and processes to ensure your equipment continues to meet its original specifications. Our products are calibrated at global AE service sites with proprietary technology designed to exceed industry standards.
|Product Family||Calibration||Calibration with Alignment||
Total Support Package (TSP)
|Term of Agreement||Annual||One Year||Two Years||Three Years||Five Years||One Year||Two Years||Three Years||Five Years|