Power Amplifier and Piezo Driver, Output Voltage Range 0 to ±125 VDC or Peak AC
The Trek 603 high-voltage amplifier/piezo driver offers precise control of output voltages in customer-specified bipolar or unipolar ranges.
Meet the Demands of Reactive Loads
The Trek 603 achieves accurate output responses and high slew rates by utilizing a four-quadrant active output stage that sinks or sources current into reactive or resistive loads. It’s configured as a non-inverting amplifier and is available in single or dual-channel packaging.
- Up to two independent amplifier channels in one enclosure
- CE compliant for assured reliability
- Reprogrammable factory-set output configurations
- Dynamic Adjustment to optimize the AC response for various load parameters
- Load range switch
- Use on a benchtop or in a 19-in rack
- Drive capacitive loads via a four-quadrant output
- Enable high accuracy thanks to a closed-loop system
- Safeguard equipment with short-circuit protection
- Take advantage of low-output noise and ultra-accurate outputs
|最大输出电流 (A):||±0.04, ±0.08|
|输出电流范围 (mA):||0 to ±40 DC, ±80 AC|
|输出电压范围 (V):||0 to ±125, 0 to ±250|
Amplifier Selection Calculator
To help you select the appropriate Trek amplifier, we created this calculator. It uses peak-to-peak voltage to help calculate values associated with driving capacitive loads. If you have any difficulty with this software or would rather not do the download, please use the step-by-step calculator procedure.
Calibration and Alignment
Advanced Energy has the tools and processes to ensure your equipment continues to meet its original specifications. Our products are calibrated at global AE service sites with proprietary technology designed to exceed industry standards.
|Product Family||Calibration||Calibration with Alignment||
Total Support Package (TSP)
|Term of Agreement||Annual||One Year||Two Years||Three Years||Five Years||One Year||Two Years||Three Years||Five Years|