High Voltage Amplifier, Controller, and Supply, Output Voltage 0 to ±1 kV or 0 to ±10 kV
The Trek 610E offers six modes of high-voltage operation. As a high-voltage amplifier, the Trek 610E amplifies an externally applied signal with a switch-selectable setting of 100 V/V or 1000 V/V. When used as a transconductance amplifier, an externally applied voltage signal produces a proportional output current. As a high-voltage reference supply, the Trek 610E’s front panel dial commands the output voltage, and when used as a current supply, the same dial command the output currents. The Trek 610E in controller mode maintains the high voltage amplifier mode but the amplifier input and feedback elements are uncommitted and available for user configuration.
- DC-stable for programmable supply applications
- Low output noise for ultra-accurate outputs
- NIST-traceable calibration certificate provided with each unit
- Short-circuit protection for safeguarding equipment
- CE compliant
- Benefit from enhanced utility via multi-mode operation
- Configure as inverting, noninverting, or differential
- Use in various applications, including closed-loop charge control, electrophotographic research, insulation testing, etc.
- Drive capacitive loads via a four-quadrant output
- Achieve high accuracy with a closed-loop system
|最大输出电流 (A):||±0.0002, ±0.002|
|输出电流范围 (mA):||0 to ±0.2 , 0 to ±2 AC|
|输出电压范围 (V):||0 to ±10000|
Amplifier Selection Calculator
To help you select the appropriate Trek amplifier, we created this calculator. It uses peak-to-peak voltage to help calculate values associated with driving capacitive loads. If you have any difficulty with this software or would rather not do the download, please use the step-by-step calculator procedure.
Calibration and Alignment
Advanced Energy has the tools and processes to ensure your equipment continues to meet its original specifications. Our products are calibrated at global AE service sites with proprietary technology designed to exceed industry standards.
|Product Family||Calibration||Calibration with Alignment||
Total Support Package (TSP)
|Term of Agreement||Annual||One Year||Two Years||Three Years||Five Years||One Year||Two Years||Three Years||Five Years|