Not for New Designs
99 W (18 A) Non-Isolated DC-DC Converters
Offering such advanced POL functions as Auto-Track™ (a Texas Instruments trademark) sequencing for controlled power-up/power-down of semiconductor devices like DSPs, FPGAs, and ASICs as well as voltage margining, the 99 W PTH12020 series non-isolated DC-DC converters comply with the Point-of-Load Alliance (POLA) standard. The converters deliver up to 18 A and an input voltage range of 10.8 to 13.2 VDC with options for trimmable output voltage ranges of 0.8 to 1.8 VDC and 1.2 to 5.5 VDC and maximum efficiencies of 89% and 95%, respectively. Through-hole horizontal mount and surface-mount options are available with a 0.87 x 1.5-inch (22.1 x 38 mm) footprint and 0.35-inch (9 mm) installed height. Standard features include pre-bias startup, input undervoltage lockout, remote sense, remote On/Off, and auto-resetting short-circuit protection.
- 12 V input voltage
- 18 A output current
- Efficiencies up to 95%
- Wideoutput voltage adjust: 1.2 Vdc to 5.5 Vdc for suffix 'W' and 0.8 Vdc to 1.8 Vdc for suffix 'L'
- Input voltage range 10.8 - 13.2 Vdc
- Input current 10 mA typ., no load
- Voltage adjustability '-W': 1.2 - 5.5 Vdc; '-L': 0.8 - 1.8 Vdc
- Ripple and noise 32 mV pk-pk '-W'; 1% Vo '-L'
- Efficiency '-L' 89% max; '-W' 95% max
- Available RoHS compliant
- Margin up/down controls
- Output ON/OFF inhibit
- Output voltage sense
- PointofLoadAlliance (POLA) compatible
|安装类型:||BMP; SMT &Through Hole|
|输出电压范围 (V):||0.8V to 5.5V|