The Modular, Hi-Rel Power Solution for Challenging Environmental and MIL-COTS Applications
The Excelsys XF low voltage power supplies provide up to 1000 W in an extremely compact 268 mm x 127 mm x 1U design. The XF family features plug-and-play architecture for maximum flexibility, allowing custom-power-solution configuration in less than five minutes. Conformal coating, ruggedization, and an operating temperature range of -55 to 70°C make it ideal for harsh environments. Offering up to 12 isolated outputs, the XF platform can provide output voltages up to 348 VDC. Typical application use includes harsh industrial, test and measurement, communications, fixed and mobile radar, and military electronics which require COTS solutions.
- 90% efficiency
- Conformal coated and ruggedized for shock and vibration
- Anti-vibration compound
- 1.15 to 58 V standard output voltages
- MIL-STD-810G certified (shock and vibration)
- MIL-STD-461F characterized (EMC)
- Power Density: 1000 W in an extremely compact package (268 mm x 127 mm x 1U package)
- Full Safety Agency Approvals: See Technical Specs for details
- User and Field Configurable: Flexible architecture allows users to instantly configure custom power solutions
- Field-Proven Reliability: 90% efficiency ensures high reliability even in extreme environments
|输出功率（瓦）:||400 to 1000|
|输出电压范围 (V):||1.15 to 58|
The CoolX series PMBus interface facilitates operating parameter communications (e.g. output voltage, output current, and internal temperature) with other PMBus enabled devices.