Power Supplies for Medical Imaging
Medical imaging is a vital part of the overall diagnostic process. From ultrasound and mammography to CT scans and MRIs, radiologists use medical imaging to accurately diagnose and treat an ever-increasing number of conditions and diseases.
The choice of power supply is critical when designing sensitive imaging equipment. A high voltage power supply with poor stability and high ripple can impact accuracy, resolution, and repeatability.
Social and technological changes driving market growth include:
- Growing geriatric populations and the corresponding increase in age-related conditions
- Increasing demand for earlier diagnosis, resulting in faster and more effective treatments
- Growing number of decentralized treatment centers, bringing the point of care closer to the patient
- Widening scope of clinical applications
- Advancing technologies for imaging modalities, such as 3D and 4D capabilities
- Improving digital and communications technologies, utilizing Big Data and Analytics
These macro trends require medical advancements such as more portable/mobile equipment, higher resolution images, digital communication capabilities, the implementation of new technologies and treatment modalities as well as regulatory compliance challenges.
What We Power
- Control Electronics
- Distributed DC
- Cooling Elements
- Battery Charging