Compact, Single-Channel Optical Fiber Temperature Pyrometer for High-Volume Semiconductor Applications
The Sekidenko OR400T delivers accurate, non-contact temperature and emissivity measurements in a compact, modular platform.
- Configurable wavelength based on material type and required temperature range
- Remote lensed optical sensors or sapphire light pipes for in-situ measurement
- Both analog and digital communications with optional Fieldbus protocols for closed-loop control
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The Sekidenko OR400T is a single-channel, non-contact optical fiber temperature pyrometer that measures infrared energy being emitted from an object and converts it into usable temperature data (degrees °F or °C). The Sekidenko OR400T can be configured in a variety of measurement wavelengths based on target materials, process temperature ranges, and working distances from 3.9 in (100 mm) to 118.1 in (3000 mm). Available temperature ranges are: 122°F (50°C) to 2912°F (1600°C).
- Improves temperature-measurement accuracy for critical processes
- Enhances repeatability and minimizes variation
- Increases productivity, yield, and throughput
- Increases stability and reliability across multiple chambers and substrate materials
- Customizes to meet unique functional and mechanical requirements
- In-situ, non-contact temperature measurement employing lensed optical sensors or sapphire light pipe sensors
- Industry-leading temperature and read rates
- Highly flexible, module-based platform architecture
- Full I/O and external trigger/synchronization suite
- Multi-channel capability and read rates up to 2 kHz
Single-channel temperature measurement capability with selectable/fixed emissivity
50 to 3500°C
600 to 1600 nm
Up to 20 Hz temperature read rate
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.