Single-Channel Temperature Measurement Capability with Selectable/Fixed Emissivity
The Sekidenko OR400M offers the precise temperature measurement essential to semiconductor applications that require longer wavelengths.
- Configurable wavelength based on material type and required temperature range
- Integrated optical sensor
- Both analog and digital communications with optional Fieldbus protocols for closed-loop control
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
Advanced Energy’s OR400M Optical Pyrometer extends the flexibility of the Sekidenko product family into the mid-IR wavelength range, from 3.3 to 5.2 µm. The OR400M offers a single-channel temperature measurement capability for thin-film solar, glass, and advanced semiconductor processes. The OR400M supports RS-232 and analog data interfaces. Because of its compact design, the OR400M can easily meet small-footprint requirements of many process applications.
- Improves temperature measurement accuracy for critical processes
- Enhances repeatability and minimizes variation
- Increases productivity, yield, and throughput
- Increases stability and reliability across multiple chambers and substrate materials
- Non-contact temperature measurement employing lensed optical sensors
- Automatic ambient thermal correction
- Industry-leading temperature and read rates
- Highly flexible, module-based platform architecture
- Full I/O and external trigger/synchronization suite
Single-channel temperature measurement capability with selectable/fixed emissivity
50 to 1300°C
3.3 to 5.2 µm, customized wavelengths available
Up to 250 Hz
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
Within the U.S.:
800.446.9167 (option 2)
Outside the U.S.:
+1.970.221.0108 (option 2)