Temperature Measurement Products
Multi-Channel, Non-Contact Optical Fiber Temperature Pyrometer that Supports Read Rates Up to 2 kHz
The Sekidenko OR4000E delivers precision temperature measurement, using active-emissivity compensation for accurate measurement and control under changing-emissivity conditions.
- Configurable wavelength based on material type and required temperature range
- Multi-channel measurement capabilities using remote lensed optical sensors or sapphire light pipes for in-situ measurement
- Both analog and digital communications with optional Fieldbus protocols for closed-loop control
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The Sekidenko OR4000E is a multi-channel, non-contact optical fiber temperature pyrometer that measures infrared energy emitted from an object and converts it into usable temperature data (degrees °F or °C). Real-time emissivity measurement and compensation precisely compensates for a material’s change in emissivity during processing. Configure in a variety of measurement wavelengths based on target materials, required process temperatures, and working distances from 3.9 in (100 mm) to 118.1 in (3000 mm). You can use one or two measurement channels with separate optical sensors connected by fiber optic cables.
- Improves temperature-measurement accuracy for critical processes
- Enhances repeatability and minimizes variation
- Increases productivity, yield, and throughput
- Increases stability and reliability across multiple chambers and substrate materials
- Customizes to meet unique functional and mechanical requirements
- In-situ, non-contact temperature measurement employing lensed optical sensors or sapphire light pipe sensors
- Industry-leading temperature and emissivity read rates
- Highly flexible, module-based platform architecture
- Full I/O and external trigger/synchronization suite
- Supports read rates up to 2 kHz
1 to 2 channels, real-time, emissivity-corrected temperature via pulsed emitter(s); channels individually configurable
50 to 3500°C
Real-Time Emissivity Range
0.03 to 1
UV to 2300 nm
- Up to 2 kHz temperature read rate
- Up to 500 Hz read rate for real-time, emissivity-corrected temperature
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.