Temperature Measurement Products
Impac IN 210
Digital, Two-Wired Pyrometers for Non-Metal Temperature Measurement, -32 to 900°C
Advanced Energy’s Impac IN 210 series features digital, two-wire pyrometers. These pyrometers are ideal for non-contact temperature measurement of painted, coated, and anodized metals as well as non-metallic surfaces.
- High accuracy digital signal processing
- Small, robust stainless-steel housing
- High-quality optics
- Two-wire technique for current supply and temperature measurement
- Electrical connector for easy mounting and demounting
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The highly adaptable Impac® IN 210 pyrometer combines accurate digital signal processing and two-wire operation. Programmable parameters such as emissivity, sub range, and response time can be adjusted with the portable setting device HT 6000 or using InfraWin software. The pyrometers can be used in rough environments and all necessary values can be set upon request.
- Easily mount and demount
- Utilize two-wire technique
- Achieve high accuracy with internal digital signal processing
- Program temperature subrange
- Adjust with portable setting device HT 6000 or via USB adapter/InfraWin software
- Small, robust stainless-steel housing for easy installation
- Electrical connector
- Two-wire technique for same-time current supply and temperature measurement
- Internal digital signal processing for high accuracy
- High-quality optics for measuring small objects
Select specifications are shown below. Please see product data sheet for additional specifications.
-32 to 900°C (-25.6 to 1652°F)
8 to 14 μm
1% of reading in °C + 1°C
ε = 1, t90 = 1 s, Tamb. = 25°C
0.5% of reading in °C + 1°C
ε = 1, t90 = 1 s, Tamb. = 25°C
Exposure Time t90
120 ms, adjustable up to 10 s via service interface
0.2 to 1.0 adjustable via service interface
Three Fixed Optics: a = 100 mm, a = 300 mm. a = 800 mm
Distance Ratio (FOV)
Minimum 50:1 (2 mm)
Interface and Communication
Subrange, emissivity, response time
4 to 20 mA, linear
IP 65 (DIN 40 050)
0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F)
-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
~0.450 kg (~0.992 lb)
According to EU directives about electromagnetical immunity
24 VDC ± 25%; ripple ≤ 500 mV
Maximum 0.6 W
Maximum load 700 Ohm at 24 V
- Non-metallic surfaces
- Painted, coated, or anodized metals
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.