Temperature Measurement Products
Luxtron m924 OEM
Medical OEM and General Lab/R&D Fiber Optic Temperature Measurement Solution
Advanced Energy's Luxtron m924 OEM module is a four-channel fiber optic unit for medical magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and radio frequency (RF), implantable medical device testing, and research and development labs.
- Flexible configuration for OEM and lab applications
- Up to a 50 Hz sampling rate/channel
- Temperature range: -100 to 330°C
- Unique superior measurement accuracy of 0.5°C (with calibration)
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
Advanced Energy's Luxtron® m924 OEM module uses Fluoroptic® technology. It consists of the electronics module assembly plus Luxtron probes and accessories. The m924 provides precise and repeatable in-situ temperature measurements for control of processes involving RF, EMI, magnetic fields, and high voltages.
The m924 module replaces the Luxtron m600 OEM series module and FOT lab kit and provides better performance and modern architecture.
- Easily integrate into OEM equipment
- Utilize experienced application support and custom probes for medical and general purpose applications
- Achieve better performance and a modern architecture
- Measure temperature on minute samples without perturbing or heat sinking the sample
- Receive support from experienced applications engineers to customize probes for medical and general purpose applications
- Four channels, expandable up to 64 with RS485 Modbus
- Single PCB design with options for analog output and metal enclosure
- Proven Luxtron Fluoroptic STB and STF probes, immune to electromagnetic interference, such as high voltage, RF, plasma, and microwave
- Backward compatibility with Luxtron m600 series OEM module, FOT Lab Kit, and Luxtron Fluoroptic Probes
- Options for 0 to 10 V and 4 to 20 mA analog output and metal enclosure for lab and R&D applications
4 or up to 64 with RS485 Modbus
-100 to 330°C
0.01°C (digital output)
Up to 50 Hz per channel
Accuracy after Calibration
Single Point Calibration: ±0.5°C, ±50°C of calibration point
Three Point Calibration: ±0.1°C over a 100°C range (probe dependent)
Custom Calibration: ±0.05°C over complete calibration range
< 0.1°C (1-sigma STD at 1 Hz)
Operating Temperature Range
-40 to 85°C
Storage Temperature Range
-30 to 75°C
80% RH (max) non-condensing
H x W x L
Enclosure: 47 x 114 x 144 mm
Overall: 23.7 x 100.6 x 134.4 mm (main board and main board with analog outputs)
0 to 10 V or 4 to 20 mA
RS232 and RS485
ASCII (RS232) and Modbus (RS485)
STB and STF
5 to 24 VDC +5%
- MRI and RF medical treatment
- Pacemakers and implantable device testing
- Temperature monitoring of critical military equipment and facilities
- Temperature control of microwave processes
- Temperature measurement for electronic testing applications
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Documents & SupportView All Luxtron m924 OEM Accessories
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.