Temperature Measurement Products
Luxtron m920 Series
Fiber Optic Temperature Sensing for OEMs between -100 to 330ºC
- Mix and match components
- Works with current semiconductor Luxtron brand Fluoroptic probes and fiber optic extensions
- Built-in calibration tables match to custom AE probes for high accuracy measurements
- Accuracy of up to ±0.05°C is achievable (probe dependent)
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The complete Luxtron® m920 series OEM solution is built using the electronics module assembly with two boards plus probes. The main board contains fiber optic temperature sensing channels, digital output (RS232 ASCII and RS485 Modbus), and power connection. The analog output board provides 0 to 10 V or 4 to 20 mA output and is mounted above the main board. An optional metal enclosure is also available.
The m920 series system uses Fluoroptic® technology. The m920 series main board conditions the measurement signal from Fluoroptic probes and reports a calibrated temperature to the OEM control system.
- Achieve high accuracy and a high temperature range for different etching and wafer fab processes
- Monitor faster ramp conditions with a fast sample rate
- Gain better temperature measurements with this low noise solution
- Take advantage of high reliability for low failure rates
- Receive support supports custom integration and probe designs world-wide
- Two or four channels, expandable up to 64 with RS485 Modbus
- Single PCB design with options for analog output and metal enclosure
- Probes are immune to electomagnetic interference, such as high voltage, RF, plasma, and microwave
- Backward compatible with Advanced Energy spring loaded and Accudisc probes
- Custom probes available for semiconductor applications
-100 to 330°C (probe dependent)
Up to 50 Hz per channel
±0.05°C (probe dependent)
0 to 60°C
H x W x L
23.7 x 100.6 x 134.4 mm (main board)
Metal enclosure for electromagnetic shielding (optional accessory)
0 to 10 V or 4 to 20 mA
RS232 and RS485
ASCII and Modbus (RS485)
+5 to 24 VDC nominal at 100 mA
- Plasma etch electrostatic chuck monitoring
- Plasma shower monitor inside the chamber
- Temperature monitoring outside the chamber
- Wafer fab equipment temperature monitoring
- Semiconductor and FPD processing using RF and plasma
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Documents & SupportView All Luxtron m920 Series Accessories
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.