- Temperature Measurement Products
- Fiber Optic Sensors
- FluorOptic Fiber Optic Temperature Sensors
- Luxtron M-1000
Temperature Measurement Products
FluorOptic Temperature Converter for measurements between -200 to 450 °C (-328 to 842 °F) in semiconductor applications.
The Luxtron® M-1000 is Advanced Energy’s newest FluorOptic® Thermometry (FOT) converter platform enabling accurate temperature measurement as low as -200 °C and up to 450 °C for advanced semiconductor applications in etch and deposition.
- Advanced low-noise electronics and algorithms give precision better than 0.05 °C
- AccuDisc™ sensors enable sensor to be separate from the probe enabling greater accuracy and repeatably
- Experienced team to support custom probe development for OEMs
- Compact, DIN-rail size to minimize footprint when integrated into tools and equipment
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
Advanced Energy’s Luxtron® FluorOptic Temperature (FOT) Sensors use the principles of phosphorescence to deliver high-accuracy temperature monitoring for critical semiconductor applications such as plasma etch and plasma enhanced deposition. The sensors are immune to interference from RF and microwave sources, enabling the sub-1 °C process control required to achieve device performance and yield for leading edge semiconductor devices.
The Luxtron M-1000 is the latest FOT converter platform, featuring an advanced light source and improved electronics for ultralow noise. In addition, two new proprietary phosphor formulations, VioLux™ and RubiLux™, have been developed to work in concert with the M-1000 to deliver sub-0.5 °C accuracy, repeatability, and stability over an extended range -200 to 450 °C (-328 to 842 °F). This extended temperature range enables both cryogenic and high temperature etch processes, both of which are critical for etching advanced high aspect ratio devices, such as 3D NAND.
- Wide supported temperature range
- Low noise level with fast response rate
- Non-contact measurement to minimize the thermal offset
- Easy to install into OEM equipment
- Custom OEM probe design and quick-turn prototypes from experience engineering team
- Sensors are immune to interference from RF and microwave sources
- Option to separate the sensors from the probes for increased accuracy and repeatability
-200 to 450 °C (-328 to 842 °F)
± 0.5 °C, mix and match
≤ 0.05 °C
ECAT, 4 to 20 mA or 0 to 10 V
Converter Ambient Operating Temperature
-10 to 60 °C (14 to 140 °F)
System Storage (In Packaging)
-20 to 75 °C (-4 to 167 °F)
Up to 5
- Plasma Etch, Electrostatic chuck temperature
- Plasma Etch, Dielectric window or chamber lid temperature
- Microwave Heating
- PEALD, PECVD Electrostatic chuck
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
U.S.: +1 800 446 9167
Asia: +86 29 8874 1895
China: 400 8899 130
EMEA: +44 800 032 1546
U.K.: 08000 321 546
Thin Film Support
Thermal Product Support
Other Technical Support
Find an AE Representative or Distributor
To find distributors and representatives who sell AE products in your area, select your location and vendor type (optional).