- Temperature Measurement Products
- Fiber Optic Sensors
- FluorOptic Fiber Optic Temperature Sensors
- Luxtron M-1000
Temperature Measurement Products
FluorOptic Temperature Converter for measurements between -200 to 450 °C (-328 to 842 °F) in semiconductor applications.
The Luxtron® M-1000 is Advanced Energy’s newest FluorOptic® Thermometry (FOT) converter platform enabling accurate temperature measurement as low as -200 °C and up to 450 °C for advanced semiconductor applications in etch and deposition.
- Advanced low-noise electronics and algorithms give precision better than 0.05 °C
- AccuDisc™ sensors enable sensor to be separate from the probe enabling greater accuracy and repeatably
- Experienced team to support custom probe development for OEMs
- Compact, DIN-rail size to minimize footprint when integrated into tools and equipment
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
Advanced Energy’s Luxtron® FluorOptic Temperature (FOT) Sensors use the principles of phosphorescence to deliver high-accuracy temperature monitoring for critical semiconductor applications such as plasma etch and plasma enhanced deposition. The sensors are immune to interference from RF and microwave sources, enabling the sub-1 °C process control required to achieve device performance and yield for leading edge semiconductor devices.
The Luxtron M-1000 is the latest FOT converter platform, featuring an advanced light source and improved electronics for ultralow noise. In addition, two new proprietary phosphor formulations, VioLux™ and RubiLux™, have been developed to work in concert with the M-1000 to deliver sub-0.5 °C accuracy, repeatability, and stability over an extended range -200 to 450 °C (-328 to 842 °F). This extended temperature range enables both cryogenic and high temperature etch processes, both of which are critical for etching advanced high aspect ratio devices, such as 3D NAND.
- Wide supported temperature range
- Low noise level with fast response rate
- Non-contact measurement to minimize the thermal offset
- Easy to install into OEM equipment
- Custom OEM probe design and quick-turn prototypes from experience engineering team
- Sensors are immune to interference from RF and microwave sources
- Option to separate the sensors from the probes for increased accuracy and repeatability
-200 to 450 °C (-328 to 842 °F)
± 0.5 °C, mix and match
≤ 0.05 °C
ECAT, 4 to 20 mA or 0 to 10 V
Converter Ambient Operating Temperature
-10 to 60 °C (14 to 140 °F)
System Storage (In Packaging)
-20 to 75 °C (-4 to 167 °F)
Up to 5
- Plasma Etch, Electrostatic chuck temperature
- Plasma Etch, Dielectric window or chamber lid temperature
- Microwave Heating
- PEALD, PECVD Electrostatic chuck
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
Find an AE Representative or Distributor
To find distributors and representatives who sell AE products in your area, select your location and vendor type (optional).