SCR Power Controllers
Flexible Digital SCR Power Controller Supports Load Currents Up to 650 A and Voltages From 24 to 600 V
Built for demanding applications, Thyro-AX SCR power controller supports multiple operating voltages, enhanced control modes, and added interface features.
- Full-graphic LED touch display for intuitive control and process monitoring
- Various operation modes with optional mains-load optimization for low total harmonic distortion (THD)
- Fully digital communications with optional fieldbus communication options
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
Available as single-, dual-, and three-phase units, the Thyro-AX® series supports voltages from 24 to 600 V and 16 to 350 A. Flexible connection technology simplifies installation and allows you to wire from top or bottom terminals. The full graphic touch display enables intuitive unit operation. Set points, actual points, and operating modes are shown in plain text. Reduce costs with included Thyro-AX technology that optimizes network loads and compensates for power system fluctuations.
- Save space and simplify installation with the Thryo-AX power controller compact design
- Precisely regulate power and load management for optimal control and energy consumption
- Customize faults, alarms, status, limits, and set points and easily integrate with existing control systems
- Optimize load control with five control types and three operating modes for process efficiency
- Easily set up and commission via integrated touch-screen, LED display
- Seamlessly integrate with Rockwell Automation® Studio5000® automation software using add-on profiles
- Scale integration to a PLC/PAC for closed-loop control of critical thermal processes; optionalsystem interface connection of up to 8 power controllers to bus module or BasicBus Module (Profibus DPV1, Modbus RTU, DeviceNet, CANopen, PROFINET, Modbus TCP/IP, EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT
- Securely separate control and power units, optimize load control; up to five control methods and three operating modes
- Mains load optimization: Analog and static with Thyro-Power Manager or digital and dynamic with dASM bus module of up to eight Thyro-AX power controllers per single module connected in groups up to 32 units
Up to 600 V
Up to 1500 A
47 to 63 Hz
Option Available: USB
Options Available: TAKT, VAR, QTM, and SWITCH
CE, UL 508 (8 – 350A), Canadian C22.2 No. 14
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
24 to 600 V
230, 400, or 500 V
230 to 600 V
230 to 690 V
16 to 1500 A
8 to 350 A
8 to 1500 A
16 to 2900 A
2.8 in (71.1 mm) LED touch screen