Plasma Power Generators
Unparalleled Breadth of RF-Application Delivery without Custom Lead Times
Robust and versatile, the Cesar platform provides excellent RF power delivery across a wide range of frequencies and power outputs.
- Customized performance without custom lead times
- Reliable design for maximum uptime
- Powerful user interface for easy operation
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The proven Cesar platform delivers consistent RF power, withstanding the harshest conditions in plasma processes. The platform expertly handles high-load mismatches and remains fully functional at rated-reflected power. Cesar RF generators boast highly intuitive operating menus — accessible on large, front panel LCDs — that increase efficiency and minimize training costs.
Available in a diverse selection of models (2, 4, 13.56, 27.12, and 40.68 MHz; 0.3 to 5 kW) and equipped with high quality components, Cesar RF generators maximize reliability and productivity.
- Increase process uptime thanks to highly reliable design and quality components
- Customize performance without custom-unit lead times
- Enhance operational ease and flexibility
- Compact, streamlined design and standard platform packaging for easy replacement
- High efficiency — less heat generated
- RS-232, Ethernet, and Profibus communication
- Active front panel with convenient, comprehensive operating menu
- CEX (phase synch) operation mode
600 W, 1 kW, 2 kW, 2.5 kW, 3 kW, 5 kW
300 W, 600 W, 1 kW, 1.2 kW, 2 kW, 2.5 kW, 3 kW, 5 kW
300 W, 500 W, 600 W, 1 kW, 2 kW, 4 kW
2 MHz, 4 MHz
27 MHz, 40 MHz
Analog, RS-232, Ethernet, Profibus, Active Front Panel
208 and 400 VAC
Air or water
Cooling Water Temperature
20 to 30°C (68 to 86°F)
High Efficiency, Active Front Panel, CEX
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.