500 and 1000 W Ultra Compact, High-Reliability Single Output Power Supplies
Advanced Energy's highly efficient Excelsys Xsolo power supplies deliver up to 1000 W for use in medical, scientific, industrial, and harsh environmental applications.
- Power: 500 W and 1000 W
- Single Outputs: 24, 36, or 48 V
- Dual safety approvals
- Convection-cooled 500 W
- Fan-cooled 1000 W (variable speed fan)
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The efficient and reliable Xsolo single-output power supplies provide up to 1008 W in a compact 1U package. The power supplies are available in two packages. The Xsolo 500 W is an open-frame, U-channel form factor and the Xsolo 1000 W is an enclosed, fan-cooled chassis.
Available with nominal 24, 36 and 48 V outputs, the Xsolo platform features a wide output voltage adjustment, variable-speed fan, 12 V/300 mA isolated-bias supply, and remote on/off capabilities. Options include OR-ing for N+1 redundancy and PMBus™ digital communications
- Higher Power Applications: Xsolo platform's features (e.g. 12 V/300 mA-isolated-bias supply) allow use in some higher power applications
- Compliance and Regulatory Ready: The Xsolo meets the MIL-STD-810G test specification. It is compliant with SEMI F47 for voltage dips and interruptions and relevant EMC emission and immunity standards
- Equipped for Harsh Conditions: The Xsolo is conformal coated and ruggedized
- Ideal for Acoustically Sensitive Lab and Medical Environments: Convection-cooled power capabilities of over 500 W makes the Xsolo ideally suited for challenging environments
- More than 92% ultra-high efficiency
- Industrial approvals IEC60950-1 (second edition)
- Medical approvals IEC60601-1 (third edition) and IEC60601-1-2 (fourth edition, EMC)
- Fan-cooled 1000 W
- Digital control 12 V/50 mA-bias-standby voltage provided
- 1U height
Input Voltage Range
85 to 264 VAC
10 A (depending on model)
1008 W (depending on model)
14 to 58 V
Ripple and Noise
1% of nominal
- XS500: 1 kg
- XS1000: 1.25 kg
12-way connector, voltage control via potentiometer
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.