High Voltage Products
Software-Driven Electrostatic Chuck Supply, Output Voltage Range 0 to ±2 kV
Advanced Energy’s Trek 645 software-driven electrostatic chuck supply offers versatility and performance for use in multiple processes.
- Output Phasing: 0 to ±2 kV
- Output Voltage Range: 0 to ±2 kV
- Output Current Range: 0 to ±6.5 mADC with a peak capability of 10 mA
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The Trek® 645 software-driven electrostatic chuck supply with a documented history increases efficiency and throughput equal to three times that of other supplies. The versatile trusted performance of the Trek 645 allows for use in multiple unique tools and processes that eliminates the need to specify a new supply for each unique tool or process in a facility.
- Reduce backside gas errors, increases throughput, and eliminate sticky/popping wafer issues
- Control parameters such as over-current, wafer-present, and wafer-clamped thresholds, clamp voltage, offset voltage and internal or external amplitude/offset control
- Adjust in-process amplitude/offset and output-control versatility
- Control output using the back panel I/O, serial computer command, or front panel controls
- Configure for custom clamp and declamp sequences and wave shapes
- Lockable front panel control interface
- NIST-traceable calibration certificate provided with each unit
- Supports both Coulombic and Johnsen-Rahbek ESC technologies
- Upload and store electrostatic chuck profiles to the unit and stored internally via a user-friendly software interface
- Wafer detection includes no-wafer, wafer-present or wafer-clamped status
Select specifications are shown below. Please see product data sheet for additional specifications.
Output Voltage A (reference phase): 0 to ±2 kV
Output Voltage B: 0 to ±2 kV (phase B =[-1] x phase A)
Output Voltage Range
0 to ±2 kV DC, maximum
0 to ±6.5 mA DC with peak capability of 10 mA
External and internal control
External or internal control
Output Voltage Monitor
Scale Factor 1 V/200 V
Phase B DC
Accuracy better than 2% of full-scale
Less than 10 mV
Less than 50 mV rms*
Steady State Voltage Leakage Current Monitor
1 V / 100 µA
Less than 50 mV rms*
H x W x D
43.7 x 421.6 x 457.3 mm (1.72 x 16.6 x 18 in), 1U rack enclosure
8.5 lbs (3.86 kg)
0 to 35°C (32 to 104°F)
To 85%, non-condensing
To 2000 meters (6561.68 ft)
DC Input Receptacle
2.0 mm locking DC jack; center contact is
positive and shell is negative (receptacle mates
with Switchcraft S761K plug)
24 VDC, 1.7 A
- Electrostatic-driven handling of materials
- Semiconductor wafer processing
- Non-mechanical transfer of flat panels or other processing materials sensitive to mechanical handling
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Documents & SupportView All Trek 645 Accessories
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
Find an AE Representative or Distributor
To find distributors and representatives who sell AE products in your area, select your location and vendor type (optional).