High Voltage Power Supplies
Rack-Mount, 1 kW Power Supplies for X-Ray Applications
The XR1000 series features component power supplies for industrial X-ray systems, elemental analysis equipment, X-ray diffraction spectrometers, and materials process monitoring applications.
- Max Output Voltage/Power: -90 kV/1 kW
- Ripple: < 450 Vpp
- Control Interface: Analog or digital
- Temperature coefficient: < 100 ppm/°C
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
Advanced Energy’s XR1000 power supply is based on the proven HiTek Power IGBT converter, ensuring high efficiency and reliable operation. It incorporates a floating filament supply that is automatically controlled by the integral beam loop.
The XR1000 units are available with analog or RS-232 control interfaces.
- Benefit from reliable operation and long lifecycle
- Improve picture focus with high accuracy integrated beam current
- Increase longevity and decrease downtime due to the dual spot filament connections
- Create low-flux variation and better images with low ripple
- Utilize compact sizing, optimal for under-conveyor operation
- Extensive tube and system protection functions
- High stability and high-accuracy integrated beam current control
- Dual spot filament connections
- Low ripple
- Compact size
Max Output Voltage
-60 or -90 kV
Max Output Power
< 100 ppm per °C
185 to 255 VAC, 47 to 63 Hz single phase plus protective earth
< 12 A per phase
Operating Temperature Range
0 to +40°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature Range
-20 to +70°C (-4 to 158°F)
80% max relative humidity up to 31°C (88°F), reducing linearly to 50% at 40°C (104°F), non-condensing
W x D x H
43.3 x 53.2 x 13.3 cm3 (17 x 20.9 x 5.2 in3)
33 kg (73 lb)
- Remote interlock 9-way male D-type connector
- Analog remote-control interface 25-way female D-type connector
- Digital remote control via a 9-way female D-type connector
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
0.0606 m3 (1.08 ft3)
4595 cm3 (0.162 ft3)
1879.4 cm3 (0.066 ft3)