High Voltage Power Supplies
Rack-Mount, 600 W Single-Output, AC-to-HVDC Power Supplies
The OL600W series includes compact, 600 W single-output, high voltage power supplies. It easily meets the requirements of ion beam systems, X-ray equipment, and ion and chemical vapor deposition.
- Max Output Voltage/Power: 60 kV/600 W
- Ripple: < 1000 ppm (0.06 Vpp)
- Control Interface: Analog or digital
- Temperature Coefficient: < 100ppm/ °C
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
Using power switching IGBTs, OL600W series ensures efficient operation over the full process and delivers excellent performance in extreme electrical environments. When close-mounted in a standard equipment rack, the series' 1U construction (2U for custom-built 80 kV units) allows operation at full power, which gives you significant rack space savings.
Please note that the 80 kV unit utilizes an encapsulated HV section.
- Save rack space
- Benefit from innovative arcing self-protection system; reduce maintenance and safety risks
- Ideally solve for 24 x 7 production processes where high reliability and performance are paramount
- Select only needed high voltage capabilities; reduce costs
- Choice of nine different models or customer-defined derivatives upon request (minimum unit quantity limits)
- High power density — 60 kV, 600 W (1U format), built-to-order 80 kV, 600 W (2U format)
- Unique Arc Count and Extinguish (ACE) system for managing load arcing
- Efficient and reliable operation
- Voltage or current control
1 kV to 60 kV/600 W
< 1000 ppm (0.06 Vpp)
< 100 ppm per °C
185 VAC to 255 VAC or 103 VAC to 127 VAC (auto range selection). Range does not change after power up; 47 to 63 Hz single-phase and earth
Not exceeding 6 A rms (185 VAC to 255 VAC); Not exceeding 12 A rms (103 VAC to 127 VAC)
Operating temperature range
0 to +40°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage temperature range
-20 to +70°C (-4 to 158°F)
80% max relative humidity up to 31°C (88°F), reducing linearly to 50% at 40°C (104°F), non-condensing
Units Up to 60kV
43 x 50 x 4.2 cm3 (17 x 19.7 x 1.7 in3) (W x D x H)
43 x 50 x 8.6 cm3 (17 x 19.7 x 3.4 in3) (W x D x H)
Weight for Units Up to 60kV
6.5 kg (17.4 lb)
Weight for 80kV Unit
8 kg (21.4 lb)
Analog remote control interface is standard; control is via a 25-way female D-type connector
Options & Accessories
- Positive or negative polarity to order
- HV output cable available to order as an accessory — 3 m, 5 m, or 10 m
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.