High Voltage Power Supplies
High-Performance, Rack-Mount, 2 kW Medium Voltage Power Supplies
The MV2000 series offers output voltages ranging from 20 to 300 V with a maximum output power of 2 kW in a compact 1U 19-inch rack-mountable chassis.
- Max Output Voltage/Power: 300 V/2 kW
- Ripple: < 1000 ppm
- Control Interface: Analog or digital
- Temperature Coefficient: < 100 ppm/°C
- Technical Specs
- Tech Docs
- Service & Support
The MV2000 series high-performance, medium-output voltage power supplies are suitable for a wide variety of general purpose applications. Use for component testing, heaters, magnets, battery management, ion implantation, and automated testing. Easily configure parallel/series unit operation to provide higher output power levels — adjust for specific applications or provide n+1 redundancy. Custom interface designs, isolation (up to 1kV DC), and digital control (RS232) are available.
If you're looking for flexibility, the MV2000 series is the right solution for your industrial power supply needs.
- Enable significant rack space saving with compact construction
- Benefit from exceptional reliability; the MV2000 is ideal for 24 x 7 production processes
- Customize output power for unique application needs
- Save space without affecting performance via front-to-rear cooling
- High packing density — 2 kW in 1U rack-mounted chassis
- Efficient and reliable operation, with high stability
- Parallel connected power supply option enables 20 to 100 kW max output power
- Active power factor correction
- Low Voltage Directive (2006/95/EC) and RoHS compliance (to 2011/65/EU) requirements
100 to 300 V
Maximum Output Power
<100 ppm per °C
185 VAC to 255 VAC 47-63Hz single phase plus protective earth
< 12A per phase
Operating Temperature Range
0 to +40°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature Range
-20 to +85°C (-4 to 185°F)
80% max relative humidity up to 31°C (88°F), reducing linearly to 50% at 40°C (104°F); non-condensing
W x D x H
483 x 460 x 43.6 mm3 (19 x 18 x 1.72 in3)
6.6 kg (14.55 lb)
- Analog, 15-way D-type connector
- RS232 digital control
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
Single Output (unipolar)
1U Rack Mount
Single Output (unipolar)
2U rack mount
0.01 m3 (0.34 ft3)
0.021 m3 (0.74 ft3)