High Voltage Power Supplies
High Voltage Rack Series
Rack-Mount, High Voltage Power Systems
Advanced Energy's High Voltage (HV) Rack configurable power systems allow you to independently control and monitor each output channel.
- Maximum Output Voltage/Power: 40 kV DC/1000 W
- Type: Up to four configurable output channels
- Control Interface: Analog
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
Accurately control and measure your high voltage power supplies and HV system performance. HV Rack configurable power systems enable you to select, control, and monitor your high voltage power supplies within each output channel. You can select power supplies from Advanced Energy's UltraVolt’ s A, C, E, High Power C, and FIL series.
- Power up to four power supplies
- Adjust voltage and current on each channel
- Ensure proper filament operation for maximum performance and precision
- Reduce voltage to 0 VDC
- Increase channel power (up to 1000 W) via parallel units
- Up to four configurable high-voltage outputs
- Ideal for various beam applications
- Cand provide floating filament 0 to 5 VDC/0 to 3 Amps when used with the FIL5V-3A
- Current mode and voltage mode indicator
- Several options and unites
110 to 230 VAC
High Voltage Outputs
Up to 40 kV
Low Voltage Output Range
Floating filament 0 to 5 VDC when used with the FIL5V-3A
Maximum Output Power
250 to 1000 W per channel
1000 W per entire system (configuration dependent)
Operating Temperature Range
10 to 45⁰C (50 to 113⁰F) case temperature
-40 to 85⁰C (-67 to 185⁰F) case temperature
0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
L x W x H
18.5 x 19 x 5.22 in
Bench top or 19 in rack-mountable chassis
- Front panel multi-turn potentiometer for voltage and current adjustment.
- Front panel displays for output voltage and current.
- Remote analog interface 0 to 5 VDC, control and monitor signals.
Options & Accessories
- ALDEN or SHV-BNC high voltage output connectors
- Grounded single polarity (Positive or Negative) outputs available (up to 1000 W)
- Floating channels available (up to 24 W)
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.