- Electrostatic Products
- Electrostatic Voltmeters
- Non-Contacting Voltmeters
- Monroe Isoprobe279L
Non-Contacting Electrostatic Voltmeter for Measuring Surface Potential
Advanced Energy’s Monroe Isoprobe 279L electrostatic voltmeter input range is limited to ±300 volts. The range limit improves the voltage resolution and noise performance and optimizes arc safety for sensitive measurements.
- Range: ±300 volts
- Accuracy: 0.1% or 10 mV, whichever is greater
- Meter Resolution: 100 mV (four-digit LED)
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The Monroe Isoprobe® 279L is based on the Isoprobe 279. It has an input range limited to ±300 volts (instead of ±3 kV) and uses an alternative high voltage power supply and amplifier section. The instrument features improved noise characteristics and meter resolution. The Isoprobe 279L is particularly useful in areas of electrostatic discharge monitoring and control. Typical applications include disk media research, bioelectric field studies, and contact potential measurements.
- Measure electrostatic surface potential without contacting the surface
- Take advantage of the full range of Monroe 1034 probes with a restricted voltage range
- Leverage improved noise characteristics and meter resolution with a limited input range of ±300 volts
- Input range limited to ±300 volts (instead of ±3kV)
- Lower measurement range optimizes arc safety for sensitive measurements
- Improved noise characteristics and resolution with the limited input range
To ±300 V
Speed of Response
3 ms, 10 to 90%, achievable at probe to surface spacing uo to 0.1 in with low-resolution probe
100:1, ±3 V full-scale
Less than 10 mV/h
90 mV rms referred to input, typical
100, 115, 230 VAC, ±10%, 50 / 60 Hz, 15 W
100 mV (4-digit LED)
H x W x D
1.7 x 8.2 x 15.1 in (44 x 208 x 384 mm),
1.75 in rack mounting available (1 or 2 per rack)
4 lb (1.8 kg)
.35 x .35 x 2.85 in (9 x 9 x 73 mm)
Probe Cable Length
10 ft (3 m)
- Disk Media Research
- IC Manufacturing and Handling
- Contact Potential Measurements
- Radiation Effects on Insulators and Semiconductors
- Bioelectric Field Studies
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
Find an AE Representative or Distributor
To find distributors and representatives who sell AE products in your area, select your location and vendor type (optional).