Monroe 282 Series
Non-contacting Static Meters for Consistently Accurate Readings
Advanced Energy’s Monroe 282 Series fieldmeters are pocket-sized, non-contacting static meters for consistently accurate readings.
- Monroe 282-IS digital StatArcTM 2 and Monroe 282A-1
- Digital StatArcTM 3 fieldmeters for readings up to 20 kV
- Monroe 282H digital StatArcTM fieldmeter for readings up to 200 kV
- Monroe 282M digital StatArcTM fieldmeter for readings up to 20 kV
- Monroe 282L digital StatArcTM fieldmeter for readings up to 2000 V
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The MonroeTM 282 series StatArcTM fieldmeters are pocket-sized, non-contacting static meters for consistently accurate readings. Simply hold the instrument so the range finder LED beams from a non-pulsing circle indicating you're at exactly the right distance from the target for readings between 20 kV to 2000 V (model dependent). An optional charge plate system allows for testing ionization systems.
These fieldmeters are used to perform static surveys and evaluate charge accumulation in electronic manufacturing and in industrial operations such as converting, printing, packaging, and plastics processing.
- Select from various ranges to meet your application needs
- Use the hold button to capture transient readings
- Benefit from a 40-hour battery life
- Add the optional charge plate system for testing ionization systems
- LED pulsed beam range finder identifies calibrated distance from the surface
- Exclusive Auto-Zero circuit
- Chopper-stabilized measurement technique works in the presence of ionization
- Drift-free accuracy even in ionized environments
Select specifications are shown below. Please see product data sheet for additional specifications.
13 pF ± 2 pF
0 to ± 2 kV
Connection through the conductive case of Trek 282 fieldmeter
9 V Eveready #216 or equivalent, NEDA #1604
3.75 x 2.88 x 1 in (9.53 x 7.32 x 2.54 cm)
2.8 oz (79 gm)
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
Find an AE Representative or Distributor
To find distributors and representatives who sell AE products in your area, select your location and vendor type (optional).