- Main Menu
- Advanced Energy Highlights Precision Power and Control Technologies for Semiconductor and Thin-Film Processing Applications at SEMICON Korea 2016
Advanced Energy Highlights Precision Power and Control Technologies for Semiconductor and Thin-Film Processing Applications at SEMICON Korea 2016
Seoul, South Korea, Jan. 27, 2016—Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (NasdaqGM: AEIS) today will highlight its advanced power and control technologies at SEMICON® Korea 2016. Among its process power, high voltage power and thermal products on display, the company will feature its new, floating, high voltage bipolar power supply and next-generation high-speed pyrometer. The UltraVolt FLHV series provides high voltage power for the strong force of electrostatic chucks (ESC) and elevates system performance with advanced controls and monitoring as well as floating (isolated) unipolar/bipolar high voltage outputs with high stability and reliability. The Sekidenko MXE G2 pyrometer provides high-speed temperature and reflectance measurement for advanced deposition processes, including advanced MOCVD applications for HBLED production and emerging III-V materials.
“Our new high voltage and thermal products are great examples of how AE continues to innovate in every area of our business, expanding our portfolio to suit the evolving needs of our customers,” said Yuval Wasserman, Advanced Energy president and CEO. “AE has long established the standard for precision power in the semiconductor industry and is now setting the standard for ESC control, accuracy and monitoring with the FLHV series. We offer exceptional temperature and reflectance measurement with the MXE G2 product for processes requiring high-speed acquisition, such as high susceptor rotation speeds commonly used for HBLED production.”
On display, Advanced Energy will showcase its full product portfolio for semiconductor and thin-film processing applications, including
- RF power with advanced multi-level pulsing, enabling a wide variety of semiconductor applications and providing flexibility and adaptability for 3D, IC, VNAND and next-generation device structures
- Source technology uniquely suited to operate in ultra-clean semiconductor applications, enabling critical plasma-based processes with lower device damage, higher throughput and higher yields
- High voltage modules and systems for e-beam, e-chuck and other semiconductor, analytical and industrial processes that require energy density, flexibility and modularity
- DC power for PVD processes utilized in semiconductor and display manufacturing for copper, aluminum, tantalum, titanium and newer exotic materials
- Thermal products, including pyrometers, optical fiber thermometers and SCR thyristor power controllers, that offer precise thermal profiles and advanced process control solutions for increased productivity, yield and throughput
SEMICON Korea takes place at the COEX Exhibition Center in Seoul, January 27 - 29. To learn more about Advanced Energy’s featured products, please visit the company in Hall A, booth 2712, and the company’s event website at http://www.advanced-energy.com/en/sck2016.html.
About Advanced Energy
Advanced Energy (Nasdaq:AEIS) is a global leader in innovative power and control technologies for high-growth, precision power solutions for thin films processes and industrial applications. Advanced Energy is headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado, with dedicated support and service locations around the world.
About Advanced Energy
Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: AEIS) is a global leader in the design and manufacture of highly engineered, precision power conversion, measurement and control solutions for mission-critical applications and processes. Advanced Energy’s power solutions enable customer innovation in complex applications for a wide range of industries including semiconductor equipment, industrial production, medical and life sciences, data center computing, networking and telecommunications. With engineering know-how and responsive service and support for customers around the globe, the company builds collaborative partnerships to meet technology advances, propels growth of its customers and innovates the future of power. Advanced Energy has devoted four decades to perfecting power. It is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, USA.
For more information, visit www.advancedenergy.com.
Advanced Energy | Precision. Power. Performance. Trust