News and Resources for AE
The AE Industrial Insight communication is your source for new AE Industrial literature and content announcements, industry and application insights, case studies, channel training and events — all related to Advanced Energy’s Industrial Power products. Read More
New Product Releases
New Literature Releases
- Design Con - Jan 30- Feb 1 - Santa Clara, CA, USA
- SEMICON Korea - Jan 31 - Feb 2 - Seoul, Korea
- Indoor Ag-Con - Feb 27-28 - Las Vegas, NV, USA
- MD&M 2023 — On display for the first time was AE’s SL Power™ NGB family of fully-certified 800 W and 1200 W AC-DC solutions featuring industry-leading power density, as well as a new high voltage solution. AE also showcased its latest low-, mid-power and configurable AC-DC supplies, low- and high-voltage DC-DC converters, RF power solutions, pulsed electric field technologies, as well as fiber optic technologies. Read AE's wrap-up blog here.
- PittCon 2023 — Advanced Energy returned to Pittcon after 5 years and showcased a portfolio of AC-DC, DC-DC, high-voltage and critical sensing technologies for life science, gas sensing and laboratory applications. Along with standard products also on display were examples of our modified and fully custom solutions for specific use cases. The show brought together equipment designers and provided an opportunity to showcase solutions that power future generations of las based equipment. Learn more.
- APEC 2023 — Solidifying its place as an industry leader in power conversion, Advanced Energy held a strong presence showcasing our broad portfolio of standard, programable and configurable AC-DC and DC-DC technologies. AE also participated in various conference programs where company representatives chaired panel sessions, presented technical papers and participated in APEC’s first ever student job fair. APEC provided the opportunity for Advanced Energy to show engineers and system architects new technologies that enable tomorrow’s designs. Learn more
- SNEC 2023- May 24-26, 2023, Shanghai- Advanced Energy located at E4 228 where we will be showcasing our latest power solutions to show attendees, AE partners, and customers.
- GreenTech - Jun 13-15, Amsterdam : Come visit AE at stand(s) :01.125 to see GROWINSIGHT, our advanced horticultural monitoring and control system. This system is fully integrated with Advanced Energy’s power-saving centralized DC power distribution architecture, it allows users to optimize growing conditions.
- Thermprocess - Jun 12-16, Dusseldorf – Visit AE located at Hall 9 / A50 where we will spotlight our latest breakthroughs in advanced temperature measurement and power control, serving high-tech and industrial applications for electrical heating, melting, drying and forming for glass, hard coatings, display technologies, IR drying and more.
- Electronica China - July 11-13 - Shanghai, China.
AE in the World
Read about real-world use cases and how we help customers solve critical issues.
Combined Thermal Imager and Pyrometer Instrument Improves Quality in Challenging Steel Furnace Measurement Application.
One of the world's leading producers producers high-grade steel for use in the automotive and aerospace industries is using Advanced Energy's Impac® ISR 6-TI pyrometer to provides the accurate temperature measurement with added benefit of a built-in thermal imaging camera. As part of their quality assurance process, they needed to be able to monitor the temperature of the ingot teeming stream as the molten steel is poured from the ladle into the ingot mould positioned below. The Impac ISR 6-TI is the first industrial grade hybrid pyrometer with a combination of pyrometry and thermal imaging in a single solution. Read the case study
Digital Oil and Gas Podcast
Lenny Shaver, Advanced Energy's Director of Strategic Marketing for Industrial Power talks to Geoffrey Cann on his podcast How Data Science Improves Process Engineering Performance Digital Innovations in Oil and Gas.
Message from AE
As Advanced Energy follows a Masterbrand strategy, acquired companies will now be organized by business units and are initially co-branded as a product line. Over time, the co-branding logo will be replaced with the AE Masterbrand. Help us to shape the brand transformation to “One Advanced Energy” by using the updated brand logos on your website and other marketing collateral.
Contact your local sales representative to receive the high quality brand images.
We’re interested in application insights, use cases, work experiences, and other topics to include in future newsletters. If you have an item to share, please contact email@example.com